– PLUSH PET PAD IDEAL FOR CAGES AND CARRIERS: OxGord a trusted and true name in pet care and supplies is excited to offer you our orthopedic ultra-soft fleece foam pet bed. Your pet is a member of the family and deserves to be treated with the same respect and love. At OxGord we are committed to offering you and your pet the highest quality pet supplies. Our plush pet bed is just another example of us providing high quality, safe, and enriching products for your trusted companions. Designed specifically to be used in pet cages or carriers, this fleece bed with foam padding is constructed of soft breathable Fully Cotton with an ultra soft fleece exterior. This plush pet bed is the perfect addition to any dog or cat (puppies and kittens) house, or to any space your special companion calls home. – AVAILABLE IN 4 CUSTOM SIZES TO PERFECTLY FIT YOUR PET: OxGord’s Plush Orthopedic Pet Bed is available in 4 sizes spanning from Small to X-Large. Our variety of sizes ensures that every breed has the perfect size pad to fit their cage, carrier, or pet shelter. For indoor or outdoor use.- GIVES SUPPORT AND SNUGGLE: Our pet bed is designed with a soft and supportive memory like foam which snuggles your pet while providing a soft resting place for their head and paws. – PLUSH FUR COVERING: Our covering is weatherproof; keeps your pet warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot with our durable water resistant coated poly-canvas. Each material is a breathable yet soft allowing for a warming rest in the winter months and cooling support during the summer.- FOAM PADDING: Your pet will benefit from the orthopedic foam which is designed to evenly distribute your pets weight and alleviate painful pressure on muscles and joints.
- OxGord Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Pet Bed for Cages, Carriers, Dog or Cat Houses, or Travel
- Available in 4 sizes to ensure the perfect fit, Small (20Lx15Wx3H), Medium (30Lx20Wx3H), Large (35Lx27Wx3H), XL (44Lx35Wx3H)
- Plush Fur is a warm yet breathable sleeping space
- Foam padding for comfortable and better rest which can lead to improved overall health